COVID-19 Update 1

Rehearsals are currently cancelled until March 28 out of concern of the health & well-being of our members. We will give out another update after March 28.

In view of the coronavirus pandemic, HPRS is considering a postponement of our April 25 and June 13 performances. We realize that rescheduling a concert will be disruptive in many ways. That’s why we want to evaluate all relevant factors carefully before making any decision. We are following the advice being updated daily on the website of the Centers for Disease Control and on the World Health Organization websites. We plan to make a decision on or about March 28. Please visit our website then to learn our plans.

Grant funding has been provided by the Middlesex County Board of Chosen Freeholders
Through a Grant from the Middlesex County Cultural and Arts Trust Fund.